Child Support Questions & Answers
Child Support Attorneys in Dallas, Texas
Our dedicated team of Dallas Texas child support attorneys has been providing quality legal services to its clients in various counties of Texas including, Dallas, Denton, Collin, and Tarrant. They have experience working on different matters involving, formulating a child support agreement, reviewing a child support agreement, or requesting a court to make modifications to an existing child support agreement. We have learned over the years that Texas child support laws are complicated and require a knowledgeable professional to handle child support matters.
To give our clients a better understanding of child support laws in Texas, we have put together a list of child support questions and answers here. If you have any additional questions regarding child support in Texas, contact our experienced team of family law attorneys. Contact us for your questions regarding child support in Texas or to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION, by calling 972.789.1664, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or filling out the form on this page.
- How is Child Support Paid?
- What is the First step in the Child Support Process?
- How does the State of Texas calculate child support?
- How does the State of Texas determine Net Monthly Income?
- What is considered Net Monthly Income?
- Can the Court bend the Standard Guidelines for my situation?
- Who is responsible for Medical Costs?